Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bad Attitude

Yup. You read that right. I have a bad attitude. I am feeling mean and angry and crabby and all sorts of bad about myself. Like, REALLY bad about myself. I am fat. I hate fat. I weigh 225 pounds. That's one hundred pounds extra. One hundred twenty five pounds that I used to weigh at one proud but not so sane time in my adult life. Hate pretty much sums up the feelings I have about my body right now.

So, I'm trying to change. My morning sugar was 87. That's good. I ate 2 poached eggs over green peas with salt and pepper for breakfast. And, of course, coffee with cream. Yes, cream. Always.

It's a good thing I have the Spreading the Love project to focus on.

HBK

1 comment:

daye said...

125 is NOT a good weight though, so it's not really fair to compare present self to the self that was much younger, not a mother, AND not even secure. Just saying.

But your breakfast sounds yummy and very modest. Go Heidi!