Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Give it all you got . . .

I feel like I am.  Giving it all I have, that is.  Little Bear has been home from school 2 days of the 5 school days this week.  Wednesday he was home because we all just needed to sleep in.  Today, there's no school.  And yesterday, we had ice covered roads so the school and the busses had a 2 hour delay.  It's a lot having Little Bear home to take care of.  He's kind of a complicated kid.

To add to what I have going on, I have a little orphaned goat to take care of.  She needs to be fed every few hours 'round the clock.  It's a lot of work.

There is a LONG list of things I need to get done today.  I gotta drive to Corvallis and pick up a drake.  I gotta go pick up a bale of alfalfa hay.  I gotta get Little Bear's food for the weekend ready.  I gotta get my food for the weekend ready.  I gotta do enough laundry that we have clean clothes for the weekend.  I'm sure there are plenty of other "must do's"

And today, I woke up with a migraine.  It's a doozy of a migraine.  I'm so nauseated that it's hard not to gag when I move my body at all.  Sound hurts.  Light hurts.  Smells hurt.

But I can't stop.  I have to keep on giving it all I got.

Lord, give me strength.

hbk

No comments: