Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Beautiful Day

Today was one of the first beautiful spring days we've had this spring.  The temperature was warm.  The sun bright, the sky clear and blue.  Perfect day for working in the garden or hiking in the woods.

I, however, spent the day in my darkened bedroom, again (or still) with a migraine.  This needs to end.  I keep saying that I'm at the end of my rope.  And then it keep going on.  And on.  And on . . .  The constant pain is exhausting.  The level of pain is scary.  There is no comfortable position.  All the time I feel like I'm about to vomit.  I swear, I want nothing more than to be able to life my life.  I want to be the mom my son needs.  I want to be the wife my spouse deserves.  I want to dig in the dirt, hike in the hills, take pictures of the sky.  I want to talk about something other than headaches and being afraid.  This is not what I signed up for.  And I do not know how to change it.

hbk

medical bill fund

1 comment:

wildwomanjd said...

did you get my last texts about caffeine and traction?