Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

100.5!

That's the best number I've seen in awhile.

Last night was LONG! After that last post, Luken's temp went up again and I worked feverishly (pun intended) for hours go bring the fever down. My poor baby laid limply in the bottom of the bathtub while I sponged water over his body and dripped water into his parched mouth. It's so sad to see him like that.

Over the period of hours, I managed to get 8 oz of fluids into him. I set alarms for each subsequent dose of medicine. Once his temp came down to 101, I slept until my alarm went off.

This morning, his temp was down to 100.5! And he actually had a wet diaper! He also fed himself some breakfast and willingly drank fluids. It's gonna be a good day.

HBK

No comments: