Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Power of Sleep

I woke up this morning with a migraine. I haven't had a bad migraine for over a month. I powered through the first part of my day. Got through the breakfast routine. Did some laundry. Cleaned Luken's room. Took Lortab after Luken went down for his nap. Then I went to sleep. And I slept hard. I woke up a coupla hours later to pee and went back to sleep. I tried to get up around 4. I was simply too tired to stay awake. So I went back to bed. I woke up at 9 and felt better than I've felt in weeks. My head still hurts but my body does not. I feel rested. I feel relaxed. I feel calm. I don't feel ragged or on edge. It's an amazing feeling, this absence of pain. I think I like it.

HBK

No comments: