So, I pretty much ran out of hope yesterday. It hurt.
Woke up to a new day today. It still hurts. But I have a tiny shred of hope. Maybe a new spring shoot. Tiny plants are sprouting now in the springtime. Perhaps it's that way with hope.
Some good things happened today.
- I got an appointment with a doctor from California who has a reputation for successfully helping people with complex medical problems.
- My phone died. So I drove to town and the AT&T people were awesome. They set me up with a new phone. They helped me troubleshoot coverage issues. They transferred all my contacts from my old phone to my new one. They were very kind.
- I got a haircut!
- I called the vet to ask for more meds for my hospice kitty. They offered to deliver the medication to my home. Sweet!
- Somebody offered to pay for me to see their Chiropractor. I looked him up and my insurance covers him (sort of). I called and made an appointment for tomorrow!
- Somebody stopped by my house while I was gone this morning and left a bag of gifts on my front porch!
- The sun is shining.
So, yes, I still have a headache. But it's easier to bear when I also have a little bit of hope.
16 hours ago