Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

its a mess

someone i know and love just stopped by the house to say hi.  awesome, right?

you'd think so.

but i live in a stye.  no, really.  my house is a pit.  it's a mess.  and i hate it.

oh, i don't hate my house.  i hate that it's such an effing mess!  i'm ashamed that it's a mess.

and i try to keep it clean.  but the mess gets away from me.  i run the dishwasher at least once a day.  i try to remember to put in laundry.  i see that the floor needs to be swept but i don't sweep it because i know that less than 10 minutes after i sweep it, it will look just as bad as it does now.

i am so frustrated.  and ashamed.  who can't keep their house clean?  well, i can't.

hbk

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Stop by my place sometime and you won't feel so bad! ;)

wildwomanjd said...

But I love you anyway!

Aduke Schulist said...

You should see my house then. Its a wreck and I HATE when people stop by unannounced :/

Anonymous said...

Mine feels ooc too. We aren't very good housekeepers I guess. I wish I w though.

importantquestion111 said...

Hey! just wanted to say that I stopped by here at your 2D Home (page). You're a really beautiful person. Love and hugs from us hobbits. :)

importantquestion111 said...

Hey! just wanted to say that I dropped by here at your 2D Home (page). You're a really beautiful (((person))). Love and hugs from all us hobbits.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the camaraderie and support. Hobbits, it's good to hear from you! Do you have a blog I can follow?

mommytosix said...

Please feel free to stop by my house unannounced anytime you'd like to feel better about yours!!