Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blah

I am down. My very good friend is moving away - moving far, far away - to Japan. I've known her for less than a year but we've become quite close. We both have babies the same age. We're both kinda crazy. We enjoy many of the same things. I don't want her to go. She's my "mommy friend". I know, my sister lives close but that's not the same. I don't make friends very easily and I'm sad that this one is leaving. She says that she'll be back but I don't know. I think she and her husband will find something somewhere else that pulls on them harder than anything here will.

Besides that, I'm experiencing the end of the weekend let down. Blah. And I have a headache. So I'm just kind of down. Feeling needy. Tomorrow will be better.

On the Luken front, he's learning so fast! He can find his nose when asked (and my nose too). When I say, "Who says QUACK?", he will answer, "Duck!" He's been standing on his own more and more. He can do it if he's not paying attention. He can also take a few steps unassisted! I'm so proud of him!

HBK

No comments: