Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Car Seat Clinic

I did my first Child Safety Seat Clinic Today. There is a shop in town that specialized in breast feeding. The owner of that shop hosted the clinic. She wants to do a car seat safety clinic at least once a month! I'm excited to be partnering with her to provide this service to parents and caregivers. I like being a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician!

Luken was a champ during the clinic. I set up a pack and play for him in the shade near where I was working. He played in there with his toys and talked to all the babies that came by. He had a great time and wore himself out.

It's been a good day and I'm very tired. I'm going to bed early tonight.

hbk

No comments: