Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm a Freak

But we already knew that. It's been hot. In an attempt to keep the temp inside our home below the boiling point, we close all the windows in the morning when it's still cool. Be evening time, it's very hot outside and quite warm (no, quite warm doesn't begin to describe it. It's fucking HOT) inside. I've noticed a pattern. The hotter it gets, the more anxious and panicky I get. I HATE the still hot air. It feels like I can't breathe. It feels like death. If I turn on a fan and blow the hot air around, even though it doesn't cool things off, I feel SO much better! So ya, I'm a freak. Can't deal with still hot air. It's gotta be moving.

True at night too, I have to have the windows open, even in winter.

However, if it's windy (any more than breezy), I freak out too. What's up with that?



Here's a picture of a real hotie. Freaky, yup. But yowza! What a hottie!

HBK

2 comments:

Larkin Kavanaugh said...

Yup, you are a hottie!

montanasnowbaby said...

Oh, holy cow. I am the SAME WAY!!! If there is a fan blowing on me, I can stand some pretty hot temps. If not, I will die if it's over 70. And I have the windows open at night ALL YEAR ROUND. Even in Montana growing up when it was below 0 at night. Gotta have fresh air to sleep!!!