Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My friend Daye came to spend the day with me today. I feel like crap but I had a really good time with her and her very cute kids. We hung out, watched Shawn the Sheep, weeded in the garden and picked raspberries. There aren't many people outside of my family whom I'm comfortable being around when I have a migraine. Daye is a pretty special friend.

Sierra, our Early Head Start teacher came over this morning. She commented that Luken meets or exceeds all the developmental tasks on the developmental scale they use! I'm a proud mama.

I wish that one of the developmental milestones was being potty trained. Luken pooped on the potty twice today. Then, during his nap time, he "finger painted" with shit all over all his blankets and his bed. Mercy! He knows this is naughty. Why does he do it?

On a funny note - Luken told me today, "Mommy, I have a big long penis!" I had no idea it started this young.

HBK

No comments: