Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

MLEA

I spent the last week helping to teach a class at the Montana Law Enforcement Academy. We taught Child Passenger Safety to 5 new MHP and an instructor. These guys were serious, polite and very professional. I am proud to have been involved in teaching their class. I hope they take their new passion for child passenger safety to the communities they serve.

Here are some pictures of my week.

A Trooper getting ready to install an infant only seat during a skills test.


Another Trooper working on a convertible seat during skills test.


A Trooper demonstrating the proper positioning of a Locking Clip during a skills test.


Pile o'noodles and some shelf liner. These are approved items to help attain the correct positioning of a seat and to protect the auto seat from the sometimes sharp edges of the child restraint.


MHP cruiser.


Me enjoying the breeze during a lunch break.


It was a good week.

HBK









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Wish more people were concerned about car seat safety. Drives me mad when I see kids not properly restrained.