Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Late Summer Saturday

It is late summer. It is hot and the grass is dry.


What better thing to do in extreme heat than to paint the south side of our house? Ok, so I wasn't quite thinking straight but hey, straight is over rated, right? Anyway, here's our house after I painted the wide board on the south side.


And, a close up to show just how bad it needs to be painted/stained.


All that work up on a ladder in the blazing sun over heated me. I drank tons of water while I worked but I still ended up with a fucking migraine. Now, an hour and a half after I came inside, my face is still bright red.


And here, because he's just so cute and I couldn't resist, is a bath time picture of my dear son.


HBK

No comments: