Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

CPR

Yay! I actually made it to Fire Training tonight! It felt good.

We did CPR refresher. I looked at my CPR card and realized that mine expired in 2008. I guess I've been kinda out of the loop for awhile. It feels good to be getting back into things. I passed both the written test and the "doing" test. Doh. The test situation is so different that actually doing CPR on a real person in the field. Still, it's good to remember what the book says and look at the charts that depict cleanly dressed rescue personnel and perfectly positioned airways with no teeth, puke, or blood getting in the way.

Anyway . . . it was a good training. I'm glad that I went.

HBK

No comments: