Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Seizure or Behavior?

From last night:

Ok, so tonight Luken started doing something that scares me. It started when he was dancing with my sweet. First, he started rocking his hips and then he closed his eyes and held his breath. She told me about it and I didn't really think anything of it. But then he did it with me. We were sitting out on the deck watching the neighbor's fireworks show. His hips started rocking and he went limp and his eyes closed and his eyelids were fluttering. He was holding his breath. He was unresponsive during this episode. This happened probably 3 times right in a row. He got really clingy and tired. Just kind of limpish. We took him to our bed for a cuddle and it happened again. It wasn't bedtime yet but he was very tired. He seemed pretty spaced out after.

HBK

No comments: