Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pux

I made pux. They're kinda like little hockey pucks. So I'm going to call them pux.

Kara and I have been discussing how we can feed Luken less sugar and still keep it easy. So I called on my SDA history and came up with pux.



I mixed together quick oats, raw sesame seeds, toasted hemp seeds, beef broth seasoning and eggs. I dropped a tablespoon of this glop at a time in hot oil and fried them. They're surprisingly tasty! Luken loves them! They're just the right size for him to hold in his hand and eat. I can easily put a few of them in a baggie for going out. And, they're healthy!

I also made knox blox out of organic apple juice. I know, sugar but at least it's natural sugar.

HBK

No comments: