Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Early Winter Hike

Hiking in the winter is one of my favorite things to do. 
Not only do I have one of the best 
hiking buddies ever,


He's cute.  
He adores me. 
He holds my hand. 


He makes me snow angels . . .

But there are so many different 
ways to see things in winter. 
It's not always just grey
blah
cold
ice
frozen
mud.

Sometimes it's so stark that the color gets 
blanched out of it. 

Winter is the perfect time for hiking!


Remember, anytime you venture out,
tell someone where you're going
and when you plan to return. 
Take a minute or 2 to 
plan ahead. 
It could save your life. 

hbk





1 comment:

mama-san said...

you have a very poetic way of writing and as always you are Ms. Safety.
You're cool!