Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

a few hours

Today, for the first time in weeks, I had a few blessed hours of no migraine.  I woke up clear headed and not in pain.  I had a good morning outside playing with Easter eggs and little kids.  I didn't start getting a headache until after noon.

Then, it started.  The first searing jab of pain splitting the hemispheres of my brain gave me warning about what was coming.  I continued on with my day.  Now, it's late.  And I hurt.  I can quite fairly say that yes, I have another migraine.

But, for a few sweet hours earlier today, I didn't have a migraine.  Thank you for the gift.

hbk

1 comment:

Aduke Schulist said...

Oh no! A few hours is good without a migraine or headache, but a few months would be even better! I had a headache today, but it wasnt that bad. I feel for you. I was cranky while my little one lasted. I cant imagine what you go through.