Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Again with the damn migraines



Here I am, sitting in the dark.  With a migraine.  Again. 

Had a puking migraine yesterday. 

Today was mostly okay, just kind of fuzzy around the edges. 

Took the little boys bowling where all the lights flickered just a tiny bit.  Ran 2 errands on the way home.  

Got home and immediately started a nose bleed.  Then, 2 minutes later, huge migraine hit.  Deployed shot and took drugs.  They helped.  For a coupla hours.  

Did another shot and more drugs.  Got another nosebleed and headache got terrible again.  I dont' know if the nosebleeds cause the migraines or the other way around.  Either way, it sucks!

I went and had allergy testing done a week ago.  The Dr's office called yesterday and said that the lab has asked for more blood.  So, more waiting.  I go in on Monday to give more blood for the tests.  I just want answers.  Being gluten free hasn't seemed to make much of a difference.  Being egg free hasn't made a dent either.  There are way too many variables to control for.  If this doc can't find the cause, I don't know what I'll do.  I've exhausted all the solutions and possibilities of the best migraine doc in town. And nothing helped. 

It's so hard not to get discouraged.  Hard not to give up.  I need my life back. 

hbk

1 comment:

Brandi Williamson said...

I hope you find answers. I know second hand how horrible migraines are as my mom suffered from severe migranes She has since found relief and only suffers maybe one or two a year. I pray you find relief too.