Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Needy

It's the end of a busy weekend. I didn't get anything that needed to be done done. I'm tired. I'm depressed. I'm needy. But I can't be needy. Kara is sick and she is needy. I need not to be needy to take care of her. Luken has a fever too. I can't be needy. I don't have time to be depressed. I don't have time to be needy.

So buck up, Heidi. Be a grown-up.

HBK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* We all have those days. I hope yours gets better soon! If it makes you feel any better when I came here I got this message about the blog being made private and then under it said this:

This message will now self-destruct... Next time you will go directly to the blog!