Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tore Apart the House

I tore up the house today. I emptied the changing table/antique thing of all it's diapering supplies and carried it to the living room. Parked it there. I cleaned the rest of Luken's room. I emptied the entertainment center of the beautiful yarn housed there and managed to drag that two ton thing UP the stairs and into Luken's room. Moved it to at least 3 different places. Moved Luken's crib to at least 3 different places. Moved dresser too many times to count. Decided on semi-permanent placement for items (at least for tonight) and put everything away.

Moved HUGE entertainment center from one side of living room to the other. Moved the piano. Moved the couch. Moved massive amounts of stuff from here to there. Moved chairs and tables and lamps.

Not sure that I like it at all but now I'm way too worn out to change it. And I hurt.

I think I pulled a muscles in my chest. There are two places that REALLY hurt. And a spot on my knee. I'm such a gimp. What the hell was I thinking, anyway? I wanted a nice clean house and now I have a torn up house. Way to go!

Still have a fucking migraine. I think it's making me crazy so I do things like tear apart the house.

For the record, I think that the new Tonight Show sucks!

HBK

2 comments:

daye said...

Not even a decent TV episode to help you relax your tired brain and body. :(

montanasnowbaby said...

You make me LAUGH!!! I know I shouldn't laugh at your pain, and I am not laughing at that part (Sorry about the pain!!) but you are so random and lovely in your blogs. I adore them. I loved the "...making me crazy so I do things like tear apart the house. For the record, I think that the new Tonight Show sucks!" LOVE IT!!!

And for the record, I agree about the Tonight Show. I watch Leno still at 10:00 when I can.