Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well, Shit!

I am sick. And that pisses me off. I'm not deathly ill or anything. I have a cold. And a migraine. One or the other is about all I can deal with.

There is a dance class tomorrow morning at 8 that I want togo to. Unless I'm too sick to get out of bed, I will go.

I am mad at my body. I feel like I'm going WAY out on a limb by taking dance classes. I'm trying so hard to prove myself wrong. I WANT to be wrong. I don't want to be a fat girl. I want to learn to love my body. It's hard. I have to start acting like I can stand to be in my own skin. So I signed up for dance classes. And now I'm sick. WTF? Ok, honestly, I have had a sore throat now for a few days. Anyway . . .

I think I chose the dance thing because I really have no idea how to do it. I can't fake my way through it.

In other news - there was snow on the mountains this morning when I woke up. It was kinda funny to see smoke coming from under the snow.

Luken has a new tooth today! He now has 6 total - 2 on the top, 4 on the bottom. He also has 2 new signs! He can sign "more". That's a quick one. He signs "more" and immediately claps. It's a hoot! He also signs "all done". That sign comes in handy for lots of things. Done eating. Done jumping. Done nursing. Done playing in the bath. He can also wave bye-bye, give a high 5, and give "knucks". It's pretty cute.

Ok, the migraine is getting the best of me. I'm going to take meds.

HBK

No comments: