Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Can You Guess?

Can you guess what I've been up to lately?


The weather is cooling. The frost is sticking to the grass. I can see my breath in the mornings. It's fall. That can only mean one thing. TIME TO KNIT!

I'm learning how to knit socks. Socks are fun to knit. The trick is to get the second sock to be the same size and shape of the first sock.

Here are some pictures of the pairs I've completed thus far.

I made these for Larkin. They are bright deep pink color wool from Mountain Colors.

These are Mac or Luken size. They are of red/orange superwash that I got on sale years ago. I used a wandering rib stitch. I think they are absolutely adorable.


And, last but not least, I made these for me!


HBK

No comments: