Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Weaning, Juicing, etc. . .

The weaning is going well. I'm still feeling sad by it but Luken is doing better with it. I'm not so sore anymore and that's good.

The juice thing - well . . . it's hard. The first day I got sick. I figured that puking was just wasting all that yummy fresh organic juice so I ate some rice cereal. That helped. Yesterday I ate rice cereal and avocado on toast and felt fine. Oh, and I'm allowing myself just a tiny bit of coffee. To me, it's worth it to avoid the caffeine w/d headache that ensues when I don't have coffee. I've lost 4 pounds in 3 days. Granted, it's probably 4 pounds of shit but hey, it's 4 pounds.

Today for my exercise, I think I will put Luken in the pack on my back and walk to Ace Hardware to buy shelf thingies and a new door latch thing for my stupid screen door that's flimsy and broke.

HBK

No comments: