Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Phone

Kara put Luken to bed tonight. She took the phone into the nursery for some reason and forgot it in there. Luken went to sleep like a champ. About 45 minutes after he went to sleep, the phone rang. I heard it on the monitor and knew that it was in the nursery. Ok, so I go in there and poor Luken is thrashing around in his bed. He was so sound asleep and he was trying so hard to wake up. He was jerking all over. I picked him up. Poor kid was so scared. I got him all calmed down again and put him back to bed. Then I took the terrifying phone and went out. I know it's not nice to laugh at such terror but OMG, it was hilarious!

HBK

No comments: