Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Really Good Day

I had such a great day today. I got up and took Luken on a hike. The wind was harsh and he was NOT fond of it. It was a short hike but it was such a beautiful bright day.

I saw an eagle! Beautiful Bald Eagle.

I watched the Griz trounce the Bobcats. Good fun!

I watched part of a NASCAR race.

I played with Luken and helped him practice walking.

I drove down to Hamilton and played fiddle with the guys (and gals) at the meadery. Such a great time! Kara stayed home with Luken so I could have an evening out. It was so good for me.

Now I'm cold, tired, and hungry. I'm glad to be home and looking forward to tomorrow.

HBK

No comments: