Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions

I don't like New Year's resolutions. I think they're made to be broken.

So I'm going to think about some goals instead. Goals are meant to be worked toward.

I want to have more sex in my marriage.
I want to continue to work toward better health.
I want to live in a cleaner house.
I want to grow my business.
I want to grow in my marriage.
I want to nurture my child so that he may grow into the beautiful person he is.
I want to take time for me every now and then.

I know that these are not easy goals. They will take work. They aren't right now sorts of things. I won't meet these goals in a day, a week, or even in a month. They will require ongoing thought and effort.

I am happy that I contain what it takes to meet these goals. I am strong and creative and persistent. I am poised for success.

Happy New Year!

HBK

No comments: