Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dear Kiss Readers

Hi there.

Who are you?
Where do you hale from?
Why do you read this blog?
What would you like to see more of?
What would you like to see less of?
Didja know that I'm sisters with www.shinyinlove.com?  Yes.  We're sisters.  Funny, isn't it?

Come over here and read my blog after you've read about high fashion and laugh about how the 2 of us grew up on the same damn farm.

I write this blog for me.  But I write it to share too.  And I'd like to get to know who reads what I post.  Silly?  Maybe.  But hey, I'm okay with that.

So, please, use the comments.  Lemme know who you are.

Ya, I really need to go to bed now.  Kisses all around!

hbk

2 comments:

wildwomanjd said...

Well, I read you blog. I love it! I learn from it. I am amused by it. I am inspired and encouraged by it. I share it sometimes. I am blessed by it. I just want you to post what is important to you at the moment. Just that. You write for you, but we all benefit. Thank you for writing. You write so well.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I'm glad you read my blog. Kinda makes my day that somebody is interested in what I have to say, ya know?