Kiss The Fiddler

Ramblings, moments of humor, random thoughts, experiences, insights, simple wisdom, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Another Damned Monday

What's up with this so many Monday's in a row bullshit, anyway?  Oh, right.  Last week had a "Monday" on a Thursday and that threw a wrench in everything.  It sucks to have another Monday so soon.

Today was mixed for me.  I woke up very tired.  I got kiddo on the bus for school then came back and started yogurt (again, Little Bear put onion in the last batch, so delish!), went to work, came home, started chicken broth, started oxtail broth, made "jerky, put a bunch of kitchen stuff away.  Then crashed.

And, after I crashed, I ate.  Non-GAPS (intro) stuff.  I had the gross onion yogurt (that curdled) with coconut oil chunks, honey and peanut butter on it.  I'm pissed.  Because I try so fekking hard.  And because a slip like this means more days that I have to be on this intro part of the diet.  I suck!

hbk

No comments: